Tuesday 8 August 2017

My dream Action Plan

We have been working on thinking about dreams we have that we would like to achieve. We wrote up a 'dream plan'. Here is my plan for my dream.

My Dream Action Plan
Image result for dream images


This action plan is to help me achieve:

My Dream for myself: Is to run an ultramarathon.  



My Dream for New Zealand: Is to help New Zealand get greener and fresher.


Why is this dream important to me? It is important because I love running.



Who within my family, friends or community can I ask for support or advice to achieve my dream?  Uncle Jesse, Mum, Hannah,









In order to achieve my dream I will need the following skills and knowledge

  1. Mind over matter
2. Resilience
3. Train really hard
4.Talk to people for advice
5.Exercise


When do I want to achieve my dream by?
Before my forties.

What are some things that might go wrong and how will I fix them? I could easily injure myself. I would fix it by waiting till I am better.


The first five steps I need to take to turn my dream into reality are:

  1. Practise

2) Stay Healthy
3) Keep fit
4. Train
5.Train

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dakota

    What a great dream/goal to work towards and I know that you have lots of people who can help you with this and give you good advice. Have you told your family about this goal yet?

    I am glad that you have put down resilience as a key skill as all sports people will tell you that you will need to have lots of resilience and grit so that you can train hard and push through when the going gets tough.

    I think that this is a dream you will definitely achieve one day! Maybe sooner than you think if you really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Miss Ireland. I have shown mum and dad and they are going to help me achieve this goal. I hope I achieve it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.